• Solids handling capabilities: 3/4″ maximum
• Discharge size: 2″ NPT
• Capacities: up to 140 GPM
• Total heads: up to 128 feet TDH
104°F (40°C) continuous, 140°F (60°C) intermittent.
• See order numbers on reverse side for specific HP,
voltage, phase and RPM’s available.
• Fully submerged in high-grade turbine oil for lubrication and efficient heat transfer.
• Class B insulation on 1/3 – 1½ HP models.
• Class F insulation on 2 HP models.
Goulds WE Series Submersible Effluent Pump
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, non-clog with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation. Silicon bronze impeller available as an option.
- Casing: Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. 2″ NPT discharge.
- Mechanical Seal: Silicon Carbide vs. Silicon Carbide sealing faces.
- Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
- Shaft: Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel. Threaded design.
- Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Capable of running dry without damage to components.
- Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged.
- Aquatic Sentry
- Flint & Walling
- Flood Buzz
- Franklin Electric
- Fuji Electric
- Halliday Products
- Little Giant
- Merrill Manufacturing
- SJE Rhombus